October 31, 2012
Publication dates are now posted for Hell To Pay, the third in the To Hell and Back series. The US/Canadian trade paperback will be out February 26, as will the DRM-free ebook. The UK trade paperback will arrive in stores on March 7.
The publisher’s blurb reads:
Meet Chesney Arnstruther. Once a mild-mannered insurance actuary, now a full-time crime-fighting superhero, it’s all he can do to kick bad-guy ass while at the same time holding down a steady relationship with the gorgeous Melda. Something is going on.
Meet Xaphan, wise-cracking demon and the source of (almost) all of Chesney’s powers. He’s been asked by his infernal master to give Chesney whatever he needs… but surely stopping bad guys is not in Hell’s plan? Something is definitely going on.
Meet Arthur Wrigley, a modest yet charming older gentleman whose nasty little hobby is fleecing innocent widows. Meet Simon Magus, ancient mystic and magician from Biblical times now very much enamoured of Vegas, baby. And pray you never meet the Chikkichakk, a proud and ancient race of, well, warrior dinosaurs, from the universe that God made then rejected before He started monkeying around with this one. Whatever the hell is going on, this is definitely the third book in the wondrous To Hell & Back series.
I’ll get the first chapter up in Excerpts as soon as I can.
Sign up for my Newsletter
the Archonate Bookstore
Latest at the Archonate:
Search the site
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: The Damned Busters’
- Excerpt from ‘The Other’
- Excerpt from ‘Black Brillion’
- Excerpt from ‘Fool Me Twice’
- Excerpt from ‘Fools Errant’
- Excerpt from ‘Hespira’
- Excerpt from ‘Majestrum’
- Excerpt from ‘The Spiral Labyrinth’
- Excerpt from ‘Template’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Costume Not Included’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Hell to Pay’
- Excerpt from ‘Old Growth’
- A Little Learning
- Excerpt from ‘The Yellow Cabochon’
- Excerpt from ‘Quartet and Triptych’
- Excerpt from ‘Downshift’
- Excerpt from ‘Epiphanies’
- Audiobook excerpt from ‘Downshift’
- Excerpt from ‘A Wizard’s Henchman’
- Excerpt from ‘Paroxysm’
- On Writing
- About the Author