December 17, 2012
I’m proofing the iambik audio book of Downshift, my 1997 crime novel from Doubleday, which has recently been reissued by Five Rivers Press. It’s a little odd listening to stuff I wrote so many years ago (1995, to be exact). But it’s not bad noir, I think.
I’m going to start using Goodreads to spread my name around more. The publicity folks at Angry Robot Books recommend it and it makes sense. Here’s where to find me there, if anyone wants to friend me. I’m going to start routinely posting news there, as well as here and on Facebook.
the Archonate Bookstore
Latest at the Archonate:
Search the site
Contact MeFor professional inquiries, I am represented by John Berlyne of the Zeno Agency.You can subscribe to updates at the Archonate site through its RSS feed.
You can also find me on my Author's Page at Facebook.
And you can contact me by email. I'm always interested to hear from people who've read my work.
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: The Damned Busters’
- Excerpt from ‘The Other’
- A Little Learning
- Excerpt from ‘Black Brillion’
- Excerpt from ‘Fool Me Twice’
- Excerpt from ‘Fools Errant’
- Excerpt from ‘Hespira’
- Excerpt from ‘Majestrum’
- Excerpt from ‘The Spiral Labyrinth’
- Excerpt from ‘Template’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Costume Not Included’
- Excerpt from ‘Downshift’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Hell to Pay’
- Excerpt from ‘Quartet and Triptych’
- Excerpt from ‘The Yellow Cabochon’
- Excerpt from ‘Paroxysm’
- On Writing
- About the Author