Asking a favor
This is directed to the quite a few of you who have been buying copies of my self-published ebooks, especially through Amazon.
So far, no one has posted an Amazon customer review of 9 Tales of Henghis Hapthorn or of the ebook versions of Fools Errant and Fool Me Twice. I’m told that the more reviews a title has (and I don’t just mean five-star reviews), the more it’s likely to be bought by browsers.
So if you find yourself with a few minutes to spare, and can think of something you’d like to say about my books, I’d appreciate it if you could post a review on Amazon. Or on a blog or forum.
It all helps.
the Archonate Bookstore
Latest at the Archonate:
Search the site
Contact MeFor professional inquiries, I am represented by John Berlyne of the Zeno Agency.You can subscribe to updates at the Archonate site through its RSS feed.
You can also find me on my Author's Page at Facebook.
And you can contact me by email. I'm always interested to hear from people who've read my work.
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: The Damned Busters’
- Excerpt from ‘The Other’
- A Little Learning
- Excerpt from ‘Black Brillion’
- Excerpt from ‘Fool Me Twice’
- Excerpt from ‘Fools Errant’
- Excerpt from ‘Hespira’
- Excerpt from ‘Majestrum’
- Excerpt from ‘The Spiral Labyrinth’
- Excerpt from ‘Template’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Costume Not Included’
- Excerpt from ‘Downshift’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Hell to Pay’
- Excerpt from ‘Quartet and Triptych’
- Excerpt from ‘The Yellow Cabochon’
- Excerpt from ‘Paroxysm’
- Excerpt from ‘Old Growth’
- On Writing
- About the Author