9 Tales of Hapthorn: 99 cents
To draw new readers, I’m reduced the price of 9 Tales of Henghis Hapthorn to 99 cents on Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, and in my own webstore.
I would have dropped it to a pure freebie, but Amazon makes that difficult.
It’s an experiment. The Hapthorn short stories are actually the best-selling of the nine ebooks I’ve put out so far, so I’m thinking that cutting the already-low price should draw more trade.
We’ll see. The cut-price offer will go on for as long as it takes for me to see how it works out, but that will be at least a week as I now have to depart Athens and set up at the next housesit in Cyprus.
Please tell your friends.
the Archonate Bookstore
Latest at the Archonate:
Search the site
Contact MeFor professional inquiries, I am represented by John Berlyne of the Zeno Agency.You can subscribe to updates at the Archonate site through its RSS feed.
You can also find me on my Author's Page at Facebook.
And you can contact me by email. I'm always interested to hear from people who've read my work.
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: The Damned Busters’
- Excerpt from ‘The Other’
- A Little Learning
- Excerpt from ‘Black Brillion’
- Excerpt from ‘Fool Me Twice’
- Excerpt from ‘Fools Errant’
- Excerpt from ‘Hespira’
- Excerpt from ‘Majestrum’
- Excerpt from ‘The Spiral Labyrinth’
- Excerpt from ‘Template’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Costume Not Included’
- Excerpt from ‘Downshift’
- Excerpt from ‘To Hell and Back: Hell to Pay’
- Excerpt from ‘Quartet and Triptych’
- Excerpt from ‘The Yellow Cabochon’
- Excerpt from ‘Paroxysm’
- On Writing
- About the Author